Thank my daisies….February is nearly over!
February has been a long month with budgeting. Mainly due to half term childcare and half term days out. One of the half term days I spent with Josie on her own which was lovely to have some girly time. We had a Costa and cake, then Josie had her first trip to the hairdressers. Normally I do her hair, but she moans and moves. And there is nothing nicer than some girly pampering. Josie opted for a trim and a new fringe, then finished off with some curls. She was so made up with this treat. Then went off to see Sing at the cinema, which is absolutely brilliant. Rowan has turned a big corner from baby to little boy. The change in a couple of weeks is amazing, Rowan also seems to have got mummy’s OCD of sorting items into boxes and tidying.
Josie is not the only one with a new look! I finally have got my hair chopped off again! Mum kindly brought me a voucher for Toni and Guy. I managed to make some time and had my hair chopped, from mid back length to just below my shoulders. Normally my hair is so thick and has been a nightmare to control and wash. This has been one of my favourite cuts and already is so much easier to style and wash.
I am still reading The Night Circus, but am nearing the end. I have a load of books Estelle kindly sent me, which I am looking forward to working my way through. I have been struggling at night with tiredness recent, hence lack of blogs this last couple of weeks.
One thing I am really looking forward to in March is Beauty and the Beast in cinemas 17th March. I am seeing the live action film with Josie-Ann and again with mum and friends. This is my favourite Disney film and I am super excited. I just hope the film is as exciting as the trailer makes out.
I have some great blog posts planned over the next few months. one being an April Creative Challenge which I will post more details nearer the time.
5 Things from February
- Am still watching ‘Once Upon A Time’ on Netflix. Am currently mid Season 5
- Songs this month I am liking; Something Just Like This by Chains,overs/Coldplay and Mixed Signals by Robbie Williams. Heard this while watching The Brits and had to add to my Spotify playlist
- I have a new Costa drink (thanks to one of my neighbours) -Extra Hot Skinny Milk with a Caramel Syrup. Is so nice, and only £1.50 for a large size
- Have found a new hobby of colouring, will feature this soon with and I have a special giveaway coming up
- Friends, have had some great times spending times with friends this month. My social diary is booking up for March already with a Legolas’s trip and meals out
5 Goals for March
- Get meal planning and try some different meals. Am planning on trying some of the Joe Wicks meals. I really want to try veggie brownies
- Get drawing and practise hand lettering
- Walking more. I need to lose weight and get fitter so am going to start with a small route and build this up
- Be Productive -I have a busy month with work coming up and need to stay on top of work and home life. Planning is the way forward for March
- Finish The Night Circus and start on another book. I also would like to have finished my next book by the end of March